1. Your pet gets to stay in the environment he or she is accustomed to while staying on his or regular diet & routine !
2. Traveling can sometimes be stressful on your pet. By hiring a pet sitter your pet does not have to stay at a kennel, in an unfamiliar place.
3. Your pet will get an over abundance of love, affection & attention.
4. You get a peace of mind knowing your pet is being cared for by a qualified professional.
5. Pet sitters sometimes offer more services then just walking, feeding & playing with your pet. Often times they will water your plants & pick up the mail.
Start with a recommendation from a friend, neighbor, veterinarian, humane society or dog trainer. Make sure your pet sitter is affiliated with a professional pet sitter organization or has solid references. When hiring a qualified & reliable pet sitter to take care of pet what should you look for? Here are a few tips that will make the hiring process a bit easier.