With so many failed resolutions she figured that perhaps some accountability in 2010 was in order and wanted to share them with you. Here are what she deems as some funny and hopefully realistic resolutions. Let us know what you think!
1. I want more play dates in the upcoming year.
2. I will take time out of busy day of chasing squirrels and barking at the neighborhood cat to stop & smell behinds.
3. I will start a Tree Fan Club and rally the support of squirrel community.
4. I will not bark when I hear a door bell on a tv.
5. I will not to bark at the beautiful pup in the mirror and finally realize that it is my reflection.
6. I will not leave drooling puddles on floor when parents are eating at the dinner table.
7. I will not steal the toilet paper to re-decorate the house.
8. I will resist urge to mark my territory at every hydrant or tree.
9. I will politely leave the room before breaking wind so mom does not point the finger at dad.
10. I won't sprawl out on the bed and take up mom side of bed so as not to demote her to the edge of the bed or floor.
"It's time to make New Years Resolutions! If your pet could speak, what would their resolution be?" Be funny, witty & creative! Share & comment below.
Shop www.pawlux.com for eco-friendly, all natural & organic goodies for your furry family member & travel buddy. We carry a great selection of Odor Free Bully Sticks / Dog Treats / and Dog Toys !